Popular Posts

Sunday, March 20, 2011

wow

Damn...do you remember how sometimes we get homeless because circumstances beyond our control. i am currently experiencing one of those moments as we speak. i suffer from depression. sometimes almost untreatable depression. Exactly one year ago today my mother, who also had depression took her own life. i thought everything was going to be alright but shit, i don't know. its kicking my ass right now. the people who run the place i am at have been very supportive but am not so sure about roommates,they dont know much of of my illness i feel alone and afraid and not sure whats going to happen. also have anxiety am ,y thoughts are running wild........i think i need some help but am afraid, really afraid of whats going to happen......god please help me wow maybe more later if still here thank to all have been helping and please give me a chance

No comments: